Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bluebonnet 2014.... it just wasn't our year

Oh my. HA!
Every year we take it upon ourselves, being Texan's and all, to take pictures in the bluebonnets. I picked a day and took the kids to my favorite bluebonnet spot, where there are thousands of them! I love it. 
   The whole experience started off kind of rocky with it being windy, June not wanting to go, and OD sound asleep. But I knew if I procrastinated it any longer the bluebonnets would be gone and I would regret not doing it. So we went. 

The photo session did not go as smoothly has others have before in the past. It was just awkward all around. 


Hahahahahahahaha I just can't stop laughing at these pictures with the two of them. Owen is basically the same size as June, and my sweet little June was trying her hardest to hold him up, but it was so hard for her.  So our 2014 bluebonnet pictures were kind of a bust, but I did get some candid shots that somewhat work. I really love my babes and think they will every cuteness award there is out there. 




 I love this picture of June. It reminds me of 60's or 70's with her windy hair and braid on the side. Then when I transferred it to a rendition of black and white it made it even more 60's or 70's.



Though the pictures of the two of them may not make it into a picture frame, they sure gave me a good laugh and I know that I can't help but say that 2014 bluebonnet pictures might just be my favorite to date.

No comments: